Want to be like me? Here are five things you can do today to be more like Mother Cusser
5. When someone sneezes, instead of saying “Bless you” or as we say in Nashville “GOD bless you” or “God bless,” say “Shhhhhh!!!” really angrily.
4. Drink at least 7 glasses of wine a night.
These yahoos used this glass to hold wine bottles instead of wine. Not Mother Cusser!
3. Sing off key. This is a hard one for me because I am a FANTASTIC singer. But I have trained myself to sing like all of you. I enjoy playing Little Pumpkin Pie’s favorite songs and deliberately singing a half a step below or above the note for the entire song. He’s a fan!
2. Burp and deliberately blow it on the face of any pet. They LOVE it. They will lift their little noses up in the air and will breathe deeply. I tried this once on LPP but it didn’t have the same effect. At all. He retaliated by pinning me to the floor and rubbing dog hair in my mouth. While it wasn’t fun, it did remind me to vacuum the living room.
Burp and blow.
1. Laugh hysterically at your own humor. Always laugh the hardest at the jokes you make. People love it!